Expose qtests through buildsystem

Manuel Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 16:39:19 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 22 July 2008 06:12:32 Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Jul 21, 2008, at 12:39 PM, Aleix wrote:
> > If you think this is the correct way to work i'll commit it
>
> Not that this is of any concern for those of us with CMake, but what
> about handling automake or standard Makefile projects with this? In
> most cases, automake is 'make check' and the standard Makefile
> projects could use whatever they want. What about ant, should somebody
> step up with support for that?
>
> Just curious.

Well for the other frameworks (Check, CppUnit) I use a specific main macro. One
option would be to find locations this macro is used, then query the
buildsystem for targets which have this file in their file list. Those would be
test targets.

Other option is to just make this user configurable, either with 'mark as test'
in the project tree or a config option in a test config dialog (currently used).

Manuel