Departure notice

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Jul 17 23:10:15 UTC 2008

On Thursday 17 July 2008, Jakob Petsovits wrote:
> Hi list(s),
>
> I thought it might be a good idea to notify you that I'll be gone from
> KDE development for at least half a year, first leaving for a one-month
> trip abroad and

Have fun with that :-)

> afterwards working pretty much exclusively on my diploma
> thesis, hopefully.

This never worked for me (the "exclusively" part, the thesis still got done in
good shape). Maybe I'm kind of addicted to KDE.
So, all the best for your thesis, and, in case you are bored, you know where
you can always find nice people and work to do ;-)
(at least that's what always happens to me).

Hoping to see you back :-)
Alex