crash when trying to build

Tue Jul 8 16:14:21 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 08 Jul 2008 7:48:35 pm you wrote:
> > What project did you import and configure?
>
> from playground/utils/knetworkmanager4. I configured the project in
> playground/utils/knetworkmanager4/build (a sufolder to the source tr

Once imported and configured, It would crash consistently when my sequence of
operation was
reset area(because project toolview would not appear for some reason)->add
project to build set->build

Now, i tried restarting kdevelop just before the build operation. I have the
option to automatically open last project option set and so hit f8 soon after
restart and it built. I am not sure if the sequence is of any importance here
but i do recollect crashes previously if performed a series of operations
without a restart in between.
--
Cheers!
Kishore