Types in dynamically typed languages

Niko Sams niko.sams at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 17:39:18 UTC 2008

> Since there is a central type-repository now, you can completely remove
> typerepository.cpp and typerepository.h. Then you have to make sure that you
> never use TypePtr::data() (now renamed to TypePtr::unsafeData()) without
> keeping an instance of the TypePtr to keep the data alive by
> reference-counting. That should be it.
I made those changes, just committed.

But I have one problem: running the individual tests works correctly -
but when running
all tests after the first pass i get a segfault in Identifier::makeConstant.
Could you take a look at this?

And one more thing:
What values should I use for the Identity enum?

thanks,
Niko