compare 2 Asts

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 24 21:47:00 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think some of you already wrote unittests for parsers, or maybe just
have a good idea how to do this.

I'm having 2 AST's (if that doesn't mean anything to you, you can stop
reading now ;) and I'd like to compare them. Basically walk them in a
synchronous way and on each step compare a couple of values of the
current node.

I'm just gathering ideas how to do that best (i.e. without writing much
code) and until now I couldn't really come up with a good idea :(

Living your life is a task so difficult, it has never been attempted before.