Issues with KDevelop3 C++ support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jan 10 21:13:25 UTC 2008

Hi,

as I'm using KDevelop3 now at work to work on Squish I've found that it
has quite a lot of issues with the code. Well not "many" but in many
places. In particular:

- I can't navigate to methods inside ifdefs (I suspect thats not
  fixable, but really annoying) using the toolbar navigator widget
- I get code-completion only on very few items and the classes are not
  inside any ifdefs or some such.
- Jump to Def/Decl often doesn't work at all, no matter wether ifdefs
  are involved or not.

In general there's a lot of not resolvable symbols. As I know there's
only little chance anybody else goes about to fix that: Any hints
how/where to start finding hints why the types of these variables are
not found?

Of course you have a purpose -- to find a purpose.