apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 27 08:07:18 UTC 2008
On 27.02.08 01:55:28, David Nolden wrote:
> Btw. what exactly do you expect a "refactoring framework" to do?
What I'd expect:
- basics, like moving/renaming classes, members, functions - everything
- creating getter/setter for member variables (including proper
- the "create stub implementation" feature of kdev3 is also handy
Now the possibly harder things:
- extract a bunch of source lines from a code block and create a
function from that
- extract an interface or superclass from a class public methods.
- implement methods from superclass (i.e. create stubs for those)
- organize #include's, at least removing duplicates
- push/pull member functions through the inheritance hierarchy
- replace occurrences of the class "Foo" with one of its superclasses
Thats all for now.
In case you wonder: Thats stolen from eclipse, I left out the stuff
which I didn't understand or doesn't make that much sense for C++..
You enjoy the company of other people.
More information about the KDevelop-devel