C++ support crashy?

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 26 10:26:36 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 26 February 2008 04:08:41 Matt Rogers wrote:
> The C++ support is still pretty crashy.

In my experience, sublime and the editor are more crashy. Anyway, since C++
allows many many uniqe code-paths, I cannot catch all problems.

So to everyone: If C++ support in kdevelop-4 crashes, please post a backtrace
to the list.

The only known problem to me is that kdevelop can crash when C++ support it is
parsing while closing kdevelop.

Don't report problems with smart-ranges and highlighting, those are known. ;)

Greetings, David