Proposal for GSoC, want to get your opinions

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Feb 25 22:03:33 UTC 2008

On 26.02.08 00:47:57, Evgeniy Ivanov wrote:
> Hi!
> I have an idea to implement git support. Has this proposal a chance to be
> applied? I have some another ideas, but I like this much more than others.
> I will be glad to get any answers.

In general I think that is a good idea, even if only to check that our
distributed vcs interfaces are properly designed. Given the rise of git
as distributed vcs and that there are few if any good graphical clients
out there I think this proposal has a good chance of getting approved.

What happened last night can happen again.