C++ Completion Test fails

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Feb 24 00:14:58 UTC 2008

On 24.02.08 00:57:14, David Nolden wrote:
> On Saturday 23 February 2008 19:38:45 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > Ok  seems like that was due to the obviously wrong porting. Now I have
> > still two failing tests but at least all of the can be run:
>
> The two other tests were already failing before, they broke during the last
> months.
>
> However today I've taken the time to fix them(The big "Definition" refactoring
> was needed to fix one of them correctly), so we have 100% working c++ support
> tests again. :)

Ok, I guess that answers my "why is definition removal needed" question
in the other mail.

However tests don't build for me:

[ 18%] Building CXX object languages/cpp/tests/CMakeFiles/cppcodecompletiontest.dir/test_cppcodecompletion.cpp.o
/home/andreas/KDE-work/4.0/kdevelop/languages/cpp/tests/test_cppcodecompletion.cpp: In member function ‘void TestCppCodeCompletion::testTypeConversion()’:
/home/andreas/KDE-work/4.0/kdevelop/languages/cpp/tests/test_cppcodecompletion.cpp:251: error: cannot convert ‘KDevelop::DUContext*’ to ‘KDevelop::Declaration*’ in initialization

And I can't easily see the error without looking up the API docs, so
I'll leave it up to you.

Andreas

PS: Yes this is with an up-to-date kdevplatform.

--
In the stairway of life, you'd best take the elevator.