HowToAddProgrammingLanguages_8dox.html is empty

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 20 13:41:58 UTC 2008

On 20.02.08 13:38:04, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> > http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdevelop-apidocs/
> This one is very broken, I'll keep our local copy.

Unless I'm utterly mistaken our local copy is even worse because that
information doesn't reflect reality at all.

In fact I think kdevelop doesn't need any API docs atm anyway, it simply
has no public API. We should have a minimal front page that directs you
to kdevplatform.

Any objections against removing doc/api/ and creating a small frontpage?

You feel a whole lot more like you do now than you did when you used to.