Share color information for duchain?

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:05:59 UTC 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 19:42:15 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 18.02.08 00:01:19, David Nolden wrote:
> Can you create a list of what C++ support currently highlights and we
> can go from there? I agree that we shouldn't try to make the output too
> colorful, that gets easily unreadable...
>
> Andreas

Before doing something like that, I'd like to work over the coloring, because
currently with working include-path resolution the C++ part is so advanced
that it colorizes nearly everything, and it seems like 90% of common code
result in the exact same violet color. We need to think about what exactly
we'd like to differentiate using the coloring.

Greetings, David