KDevelop svn compilation error ...

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:22:28 UTC 2008

On Thursday 14 February 2008 18:58:52 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 14.02.08 14:42:14, Sandro Andrade wrote:
> > Hi David and Andreas,
> >
> > I've already checked out kdelibs from svn, but I also have kdelibs
> > 4.0.xinstalled from debian repository. Is there any way to build
> > kdevelop without
> > removing kdelibs 4.0.x ?
>
> Sure: Don't install the -dev package for kdelibs 4.0.x from packages.
> That should make sure kde4-config from your self-built kdelibs is first
> in PATH (kde4-config is used to find kdelibs cmake stuff).
>
> Andreas

On my machines, there's usually also the 4.0 dev packages installed globally,
but I have kdelibs 4.X locally in my home-folder using kdesvn-build. I think
the things don't clash, when using the kdesvn-build script. The locally
installed headers/libraries are preferred before the global ones.

Greetings, David