ParsingEnvironment??

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Feb 8 22:53:06 UTC 2008

Hi,

so python support is back with a (hopefully) more easily usable AST.

I have again started to look into DUChain and such things and one thing
I crossed is this whole ParsingEnvironment stuff. And I'm wondering: How
do I handle this for Python.

I mean, I currently don't see any need for having the same file parsed
in different environment (as opposed to C++ where different macros can
be active). Should I just stick with KUrl for identifying a file and
creating HashedString and IdentifiedFile instances from that on the fly
when the API needs it?

Andreas, who'd like to see 2 or 3 people sit down and work over DUChain
docs and C++ code comments :)

--
You have a strong appeal for members of your own sex.