Hide build actions in projectmanagerview

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Dec 27 11:00:18 UTC 2008

On 26.12.08 21:10:58, Niko Sams wrote:
> Hi and merry christmas,
>
> When a GenericProjectManager is used for example in web-projects
> those build-actions and buildsets won't work at all.
> Any ideas how we can hide them?

Having context menus that have different number of entries on different
projects is a no-go. Disabling is needed, yes, but not removing them.

> It would be nice to not just disable them but hide them - as in Quanta
> the user will use just GenericProjectManager for most projects.

Well, maybe then quanta shouldn't use the projectmanager from kdevplatform
(and we should move that one to kdevelop).

If we need code-sharing between both we can think about providing it in the
utils library (or project).

You recoil from the crude; you tend naturally toward the exquisite.