KDE

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 26 18:56:24 UTC 2008

On 26.12.08 10:44:02, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 26 December 2008 05:44:19 am Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 26.12.08 04:01:38, Matt Rogers wrote:
> > > Friendliness++
> > >
> > > Add a vertical spacer to the bottom of the project info page. Looks
> > > better that way, IMHO.
> > >
> > > Since we're using the build manager plugin's name in the open project
> > > box, make them more human friendly so instead of "KDevelop CMake
> > > Manager", you see, "CMake"
> >
> > Nice, thanks.
> >
> > > Change "Manager" in the UI to "Build System". The generic importer is
> > > used for the 'None' build system. I couldn't figure out a way to nicely
> > > deal with the Kross plugin, so I just left it as is.
> >
> > Hmm, but thats wrong, its not about the buildsystem its about the Manager
> > to use for the project. Quanta has its own project manager, which is not a
> > buildsystem and but also not the generic one.
> >
> > Andreas
>
> I had 'Project Type' there at first, but that didn't make sense given the
> options available in the dropdown.

Hmm, I guess "Project Manager" doesn't cut it either.. I've got no good
idea right now...

> I have kdewebdev compile but i disabled the quanta plugins in kdevelop,
> so perhaps that has something to do with it.

Hmm, project plugins are not affected by the plugin selector (currently) so
you should see the quanta one too. Unless I mixed up things and Quanta just
has an importer for the old filelist-format and uses the generic
manager...

You will feel hungry again in another hour.