projectmanager interface

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Thu Dec 25 01:35:17 UTC 2008

hi,
I've been checking the project modification interface and there are some
things that look a bit strange.

- why do we need the removeFileFromTarget when we have a removeFile? we can
check if it is from an item using
dynamic_cast<ProjectTargetItem*>(it->parent()).
- why do we have addFileToTarget and addFile(toFolder)? and the target case
has a ProjectFileItem as a parameter instead of a KUrl :S
- why do we add everything but targets that are created? because they're not
in the FS? :S
- why don't we just merge these methods that just pass the same and we pass
a ProjectBaseItem as the parent?
- create target should change. We should tell the builddir if we want to
create a lib target or an executable target.

night guys!
merry xmass everyone! bon nadal!

Aleix