crash in cpp parsing

Cédric cedric.borgese at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 12:46:45 UTC 2008

2008/12/18 David Nolden <zwabel at googlemail.com>

> Am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2008 22:38:15 schrieb Cédric Borgese:
> > Since last week, kdevelop always crashes when I open it with some cpp
> files
> > to parse (even if no project is loaded)
> >
> > I removed ~/.kdevduchain and its not better.
> >
> > I run a valgind session (result attached) and it looks like access to the
> > list of KDevelop::Problem is not thread safe (some thread destroy
> > a Problem while another acces it)
> Hi! Is this still present in current svn?

yes, svn up up to date (kdelibs, kdevplatform and kdevelop at revision
898566)

kdevelop crash as soon as I open one cpp file (opening
kdevplatform/language/duchain/codemodel.cpp in kdevelop is enough to get a
crash). I have a multicore processor but I set background parser to use only
one thread.

tested on a 32 bit and 64 bit debian sid.