broken QObject::connect in quickopen plugin

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 11 13:44:32 UTC 2008

Am Donnerstag, 11. Dezember 2008 13:56:23 schrieb Kris Wong:
> Well, I'm the one who originally added the multiple selection to
> quick open in kdevelop 3, so I use it all the time to open 2 or
> sometimes 4 files at once.  Just make it work like it did before.
Well, no, I won't be working on this. But whoever feels like it can do it.

However wouldn't it be a more consistent and easier to use user-interface if
you could just execute an entry without closing the quickopen list? Something
like "SHIFT+Enter". You would actually have to press less keys then when
using CTRL+up etc. to select+execute, and you could even change the search in
between.

Greetings, David