possible split to breakpoints framework

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Wed Dec 3 21:53:46 UTC 2008

On Thursday 20 November 2008 01:19:00 Aleix wrote:
> hi list (and in special vladimir),
>
> I spent some time trying to split this breakpoints code from the gdb support
> to the platform so that we can take advantage from it for new future
> debuggers. I don't really know if it is the best approach (i'm not really
> familiar with this code) but i think it is not breaking the code logic and
> could be useful enough.
>
> some more code would be able to be ported to the platform like specially the
> widget but i prefer to go step by step.
>
> obviously here the files that would go to the platform would be the i* ones.

Hi Aleix,

sorry for delayed response. I've tried your patch, and found that it does
not break anything, so please commit it. As I've said on IRC, I'd prefer that
classes that are not pure interfaces be not called IWhatever, but otherwise
seems good. Please ping me on IRC if you plan further refactorings -- I've noticed
a few bugs/regression that I want to fix, so we better coordinate to avoid
merge messup later.

Thanks,
Volodya