Problems running kdevelop in valgrind/callgrind

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Aug 31 21:16:19 UTC 2008

On 31.08.08 19:49:58, David Nolden wrote:
> Actually it's valgrind crashing here, not KDevelop.

Yeah I know.

> In my experience it does happen with some projects, but with others
> not, so you may try to just open another cmake project while
> valgrinding(not KDevplatform or KDevelop).

Its reproducable with both, but it works when I open either after
kdevelop has started up.

Anyway, after some fiddling around I was finally able to get a callgrind
log for just parsing a couple of folders with the CMake manager. So
maybe I can find the slow places in the next days.

Don't you feel more like you do now than you did when you came in?