[patch] Thread import project

Manuel Breugelmans mbr.nxi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 09:59:23 UTC 2008

Hi,

The current importing does cut it for me, my GUI either freezes or becomes
unresponsive. I've moved the importing to a seperate thread, this does not
only keeps the GUI crispy it also gives me a considerable performance boost.

With the current import KDevPlatform takes ~10 seconds, with this it loads in
about 4 for me [maybe it was the c++ parser that caused these 10s, as it seems
a little much]. I've been running with something like this for a couple of
days and didnt notice any regressions.

Is that sender()->deleteLater() sane? It seems a little fishy ...

Manuel