KDevelop Maintainership

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Mon Aug 25 11:27:49 UTC 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 18:23:39 David Nolden wrote:
> Is there actually something we need an official maintainer for? Else I
> propose that we go on like now, as you propose.

IMHO there's only one thing KDevelop 4 maintainer can do - is to release 4.0
as a complete product, not just a collection of core + plugins.

For that we need a person with a clear vision of KDevelop and the willingness
to enforce that vision. We have great people on the team and great code in
svn, we just need to put all this together. And yeah, this means that
maintainer should be (in my opinion) the one person, not a group.