Pre-Fill searchdir in grepdialog

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Aug 23 19:12:45 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm going to do a bunch of things on the grep plugin. I'm not 100% sure
about the best way to pre-fill the searchdir for the dialog. My current
plan is:

- get the active document, try to find a project for it. If the project
  is found use the projectdir
- if no project can be found for active document, check the current
  selection in the project treeview and use the projects of those, which
  means supporting multiple searchdirs
- if none of the above works I think we can just fall back to either
  $HOME or the "Documents" location - not sure which one is better

Better/Other ideas? comments?

That secret you've been guarding, isn't.