struggling to build KDev4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Aug 22 18:54:42 UTC 2008

On 22.08.08 20:47:14, Marek Jasovsky wrote:
> Yes, you are right, it keeps taking include files from /usr/include/KDE
>
> can you send me your setup of env vars, I should change, in order to
> use my include files in $HOME/kde4/... ?

Make sure you have the bin-dir of your kdelibs 4.1 first in path, mine
are in $HOME/kde4 so I have PATH=$HOME/kde4:$PATH in a execkde4 script.

Oh and two notes:

a) please don't use top-quoting, it makes reading and answering a lot
harder
b) for such setup issues you'll easily get help in the kde or kdevelop
irc channels on freenode.org

Don't look back, the lemmings are gaining on you.