Fix for makebuilder not opening properly files referenced by errors/warnings, try 2

dizzy dizzy at roedu.net
Thu Aug 21 13:22:49 UTC 2008

On Thursday 21 August 2008 15:48:14 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 21.08.08 10:28:30, dizzy wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I resubmit this fix with the changes to satisfy the earlier comments.
> > Notice how I still check if file.isEmpty() before doing
> > QFileInfo(file).isRelative(). This is because I'm not sure if QFileInfo()
> > can be build from empty paths and what isRelative() is supposed to
> > returned then.
>
> +1 from my side. Patch looks good. I guess you don't have an svn account
> right?

I don't. I wasn't aware KDE policy for svn accounts is so open. I do intend to
do some more work on the custom project manager at least. I've gone through
http://techbase.kde.org/Contribute/Get_a_SVN_Account right now and it seems
straightforward. Shall I apply for an account? If so can I list you as a
supporter for my svn account request?

I suppose there is also some page to help first time commiters for kdevelop?
(like source file line endings, commit comments style, what approval is needed
before a commit and so on)

Thanks!

--
Dizzy