KDevelop Maintainership

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 13:12:30 UTC 2008

Hi,
Well I think this was kind of expected and I think as well it is a good
move.
Thanks matt for caring about KDevelop these years...

And about the new maintainership, I don't really know what the maintainer
role should be but I think that I open for both cases. Someone offering
himself to be the new maintainer or trying to organize ourselves to get it
done as a team.

I'd like to hear the co-maintainer though :P

Bye!
Aleix