UI-less kdevplatform

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:35:52 UTC 2008

Ok, so what you think about that patch now?

I think it is much more simpler and similar to what you were asking for
before.

I've tested and it is working for me (a bit slower maybe, but not really
important since the most of the time is spent while parsing)

Thanks,
Aleix

PS: still with ::addProject()