UI-less kdevplatform

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Aug 10 08:49:04 UTC 2008

On 10.08.08 01:44:34, Aleix wrote:
> Ok, so i decided to split up the patch between the ::addProject thing (I'll
> send another mail) and the uiless thing that here it is more or less the
> same as the uiless2 but without some stupid bug and the ::addProject thing.

Uhm, didn't we just agree that it would be sufficient to just not create
the mainwindow and at try to not load any projects that are not using
defaultMainWindow()?

So the part about creating Core without ui is ok from me, but the new
controller still seems to be a bit too much as we can easily do it with
the existing controller.

Today is the first day of the rest of the mess.