Guidance for contribution ...

David Nolden zwabel+kde at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 23:43:17 UTC 2008

On Friday 25 April 2008 19:56:02 Sandro Andrade wrote:
> Could anyone point me to some initial development contribution ? I have a
> general and shallow knowledge about the KDevelop4 architecture and plugins.
> I think I need just an initial support in order to get involved.
>
> Thanks in advance,

One easy thing that comes into my mind right now:
We need a navigation-history in kdevelop-4.

Basically that just means that the function DocumentController::openDocument
in kdevplatform/shell/documentcontroller.cpp needs to record all opened
documents, and allow several ways of navigating that history
forwards/backwards(for the beginning).

Greetings, DAvid