CPP parser ambiguity

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 01:14:05 UTC 2008

> Hmm? I haven't seen any commits. :)

I do work in local git branches, I'll post for review and commit in
due course.  Attached is the bulk difference between SVN and my local
version.  Most of the changes implement missing features (try..catch,
jump statements, initializer clauses, function-try blocks) which
haven't been needed in the past when the parser was mainly used for
analysing headers.

Regards,
Robert.