Performance problems in CMake support

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 11:57:37 UTC 2008

By finder I mean a Find<PackageName>.cmake. A lot of regular expressions is
used there.

The problem is that I am reparsing the project every time (looking for all
the executables and so) and now I should implement some CMakeCache.txt. I
hope that this will bring some speed to the project construction. I've
thought about being able to open only a part of the project too, this would
make it a little bit faster as well, you should take in account that a kde
module is a big project itself...

It would be is to save the state of the project when closing so that when we
open it another time it opens faster, but btw, the way cmake has to go is to
be builddir dependent (as I said about the cmakecache.txt use).

Bye,
Aleix