branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop/lib/astyle

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Sep 20 21:49:24 UTC 2007

On 20.09.07 21:32:17, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> SVN commit 714911 by mueller:
>
> fix compile

2 Problems:

a) this file is not from kdevelop, but from the astyle sources. As
kdevelop compiles for me just fine, I'd like to ask you to send this
patch along with the errors to the astyle developers

b) KDE/3.5/kdevelop/ is now "dead", i.e. its not the stable KDevelop
anymore (as of 2 or 3 weeks ago). Would you mind comitting this change
to branches/kdevelop/3.5/ as well?

@KDevelop developers: Should we ask the release-team about removing
branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop? Also that would make sure the next KDE
release won't release kdevelop from branches/KDE/3.5/kdevelop...

Don't worry so loud, your roommate can't think.