DUChain

Kleag kleag at free.fr
Wed Sep 12 21:25:55 UTC 2007

Hello,

I just discovered that double clicking on an element of the DUChain viewer
(I'm not sure what it is :-) ), it opens a graphviz graph inside dotty. So, I
wanted to let you know that my beloved kgraphvierpart (from
extragear/graphics) can more elegantly display this graph in a kde part. If
is is available on the system, you can use it to display the graph.

If you want, if I have some time before the 4.1 feature freeze, I could try to
do it myself, but I would be happy to see other people use my part
themselves.

Best regards,

Kleag
--
KsirK - a turn-based strategy game for KDE
http://gna.org/projects/ksirk

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer