Rails support

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Oct 14 20:30:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

this is mainly for Alexander, but I guess its better to ask here (and be
able to lookup the answer via the archive) than doing it via PM.

I've got a few questions about the rails support:

- Switch to Controller/View/Model don't seem to be doing anything here,
  do I need some setup for them to work? Project Options didn't show
  anything
- The ruby console doesn't seem to work. It automatically put
  <railsapp>/scripts/console as ruby shell, but I only get an empty
  toolview.

I think thats all for now.

Avoid gunfire in the bathroom tonight.