KDev4 Debugger Status

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Nov 27 10:40:07 UTC 2007

On 27.11.07 08:57:06, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 November 2007 04:41:11 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 26.11.07 22:55:40, Hamish Rodda wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > The initial port of the debugger is done, at least it compiles and loads ok.
> > > There's much breakage, and people are encouraged to dive in and help - i've
> > > even turned on the qt3 support warnings, so those are good places to start.
> >
> > I've started to do a few things (and plan to do more tomorrow). I guess
> > due to the different timezones we won't step on each others toes when
> > doing this (as you seem to be getting to bed when I get up and
> > vice-versa).
> >
> > Andreas, who can't wait to rip out the breakpoint table,
>
> Why? It seems like there's some use of it.

I knew I should've elaborated just before sleeping in :) I'm not going
to remove the widget as whole, just rip out the QTable implementation
and replace it with some MVC stuff. I don't know wether its fixed in
Qt4, but in Qt3 that QTable had a nasty focus-bug.

You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.