Debuger for KDevelop4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Nov 25 16:51:15 UTC 2007

On 25.11.07 16:05:30, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Wouldn't it make sense to move
> /trunk/KDE/kdevelop/languages/cpp/debugger/*
> /trunk/KDE/kdevelop/debuger/gdbmi/*
> ?
>
> Isn't GDB language agnostic ?

Not exactly completely language agnostic, AFAIK, but it does support
Pascal and Ada IIRC. Or maybe even any compiled language?

> And this move would allow to develop plugins for other debuggers i.e.
> /trunk/KDE/kdevelop/debuger/jswat/*

Well, I think gdb is about the only one thats language agnostic, at
least for python, ruby and perl there's no "script debugger", but
separate debuggers for each language. Not a big deal though.

I do agree on your proposed position of the debugger, but I'd like that
to happen once it works (if it does already all the better).

You will live a long, healthy, happy life and make bags of money.