[RFC] KDev4 Ui

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 14 19:53:02 UTC 2007

On 14.11.07 16:00:52, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Why isn't the current Document List (or whatever it's called) enough?
> It actually scales and can additionally house many more actions than a
> dropdown list. (VCS actions, file actions, etc)

BTW: Would an automatic recently-used-ordering on the document list
really be a good idea? I'm thinking about constantly changing the
content of the toolview, which might be considered bad usability... Of
course switching files isn't necessarily done every other second ;)

You are going to have a new love affair.