[RFC] KDev4 Ui

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 14 17:50:50 UTC 2007

On 14.11.07 16:00:52, Jens Dagerbo wrote:
> Why isn't the current Document List (or whatever it's called) enough?

Well, if it automatically re-arranges itself according to my navigation,
it might work well enough. That means when I go from foo to bar, it
should be 1 keyboard-shortcut to go back to bar and the document list
should show that. Same thing for mouse-movement, 1 move + 1 click at
most to go back 1 edit position.

> It actually scales and can additionally house many more actions than a
> dropdown list. (VCS actions, file actions, etc)

Sorry, I think you lost me here, what do VCS actions do in a document
list. And what exact VCS actions do you mean?

I agree with everything else you said.

You are the only person to ever get this message.