KDE/kdevelop/buildtools/managers/custommake

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 31 19:37:13 UTC 2007

On 31.05.07 13:58:35, dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/5/31, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > > So, I'll add "virtual Watcher::fileCreated( QString filePath,
> > > ProjectFolderItem* parent )"
> > > and each managers only have to reimplement this small method.
> >
> > I don't see what you mean specifically, where do you want to add this
> > method, from where would it be called?
>
> Rather than emitting removedEntries(), having virtual interface is more good.
> This virtual interface will be called instead of emitting signal.
> And each managers just implement their own removedEntries() and somthing.

But then the Watcher class is bound to the project manager, I was saying
that it should be a more general-purpose wrapper around
QFileSystemWatcher to provide more fine-grained signals (instead of
directoryChanged the user of the class is notified when files are
added/deleted). This is something that will be used elsewhere in
KDevelop.

Bridge ahead.  Pay troll.