IBasicVersionControl (second try)

Robert Gruber R.Gruber at gmx.net
Thu May 31 19:01:18 UTC 2007

Hi!

I just update and tried to compile with the changes you made within the last 24 hours.

Again I've attached a patch with the things I had to do in order to make it compile. Please take a look at it.

Although it compiles, I'm not completely sure if it is correct.
Due to the last changes VcsMapping::addMapping() takes a parameter of
type MappingFlags while VcsMapping::mappingFlags() returns
just MappingFlag I wasn't sure which one is correct. So I added
the missing Q_DECLARE_FLAGS(), OK?

I'm not fully sure what's the deal with the QFlags class and
the Q_DECLARE_FLAGS() macro, but why don't we use them on all
enums?

Robert