IBasicVersionControl (first try)

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 30 20:04:58 UTC 2007

Robert Gruber wrote:
> *) "Modified" is defined twice in KDevelop namespace, so I renamed the second one to FileModified

Shouldn't this be ItemModified? (And s/File/Item/g in the doc of
course...). Maybe we should change the others to e.g. ItemAdded, etc. or
at least e.g. Added for more consistency. (It might make sense to only
prefix *Modified; this makes it clear there is a difference in object
type for these, whereas the others apply to items or directories.)

--
Matthew
Ideas in this e-mail are larger than they appear and the writer may be