Name for VcsEvent and VcsItemEvent

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 29 19:38:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'd like to get some input on the names for those classes as I don't
think the current names are very descriptive.

VcsEvent lets you get information about what happened in a specific
revision (revision is a global number here). So for log() you'd get a
list of such VcsEvent's.

As multiple things can happen within one revision (and commit) each
VcsEvent has a list of VcsItemEvents. Such an itemevent lets you find
out what exactly happened - copy, move, add, remove, change - and which
source and dest files (if any) were involved.

My best idea is VcsChange and VcsItemChange, any other ideas?

Artistic ventures highlighted.  Rob a museum.