[KDev4] Improving mainwindow UI

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat May 26 22:43:01 UTC 2007

On 27.05.07 00:16:44, David Nolden wrote:
> btw. this mail has waited the whole day in my out-box, so don't wonder that
> it's content is a bit outdated :)

I was so close to also tell you that I've just been joking (hence the ;)
). Of course dockwidgets need to be hide-able, but I recall discussions
with Alexander (admittetly on IRC) where he said that he'd like to not
have an API to hide/show dockwidgets. I, however, also recall that at
some point he was convinced that we need a way to ask the ui-lib to
lower a certain toolview.

Afternoon very favorable for romance.  Try a single person for a change.