Future KDevelop 3.4.x releases

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Thu May 24 21:08:05 UTC 2007

Hi,

All the indications from the release-team indicate that the KDE 3.5.x branch
will continue to remain frozen for new features and new i18n strings. So,
because of that, I'd like to ask that we focus our efforts now on KDevelop 4
and let KDevelop 3.4.x rest in peace.

However, we still have bugs and wishlist requests that might also possibly
need attention. Let's also leave those bugs alone unless we actually fix them
on trunk. Feel free to comment on them or mark them as confirmed, but do not
close them. Just because they won't get done in the KDevelop 3.4 timeframe
doesn't mean that they won't need to be addressed in KDevelop 4. We can go
through the bug database at a later date and close the ones we don't do then
at that time.

Thanks
--
Matt