REMINDER: Final review of VCS interfaces

Robert Gruber R.Gruber at gmx.net
Thu May 24 20:10:34 UTC 2007

On Thu, 24 May 2007 19:06:38 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> BTW: I was planning to port the CVS plugin to the new interfaces in the
> week from June 5th, unless you want to do it yourself. Matt asked wether
> any plugin implements the interface and why none did yet, so I said I'd
> port cvs (svn seems to be more complicated, even though I'm not that
> familiar with cvs anymore) soon. Reason is just that only an actual
> implementation will show furter flaws in the interfaces...

I've planned to do the porting of the CVS plugin. I just didn't start
yet, because the interface was still changing a lot. As soon as we
decide that the interface is good enough to give it a try, I could
start implementing it almost right away.
But I have no objections if want to do the porting.

Robert