Ongoing development of CodeComplete icons in menu.

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu May 24 12:14:41 UTC 2007

On 24.05.07 09:13:26, Bogdan Mustiata wrote:
> Is there any development being done in adding icon support in the completion
> listbox?

Not in KDevelop3.4 (impossible with Kate) and I don't know the status of
Code completion in KDevelop4.0. We have a Summer of Code project for
that though, so it might be on the list.  However I don't really see the
value of icons here, either they are so small as to be just a coloured
rectangle (think 10px or smaller) or the listbox contains only a
handful of items and thus you need to scroll a lot (so the icons can be
larger).

Don't worry so loud, your roommate can't think.