Code Completion got worse?

Kris Wong wongk at seapine.com
Tue May 15 02:34:17 UTC 2007

> Also one thing that just came to my mind: Is it a problem
> if my KDE4 database has includes for KDevelop's installed
> headers too? I recall that somebody had problems after
> importing his project's header...

KDevelop seems to prefer declarations in non-project PCS databases over the project PCS database.  Which means if you jump to a declaration that is in your KDE 4 database and your project database, you'll end up in the file in the KDE 4 include directory.  And jumping to a definition won't work in this case.  Seems it should work the other way around (project over non-project).

I had this problem when working on KDevelop 3 with a KDE 3 database.

Kris Wong