KDE/kdevelop/lib

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat May 12 15:54:29 UTC 2007

On 12.05.07 10:15:08, dukju ahn wrote:
> 2007/5/9, Andreas Pakulat <apaku at gmx.de>:
> > SVN commit 663076 by apaku:
> >
> > KDevelop say hello to your new way of handling context menus.
> >
> > Unfortunately for some unknown reason the signal mapper doesn't work, so only
> > the dummy buildSelectedItem slot is called at the moment. If anybody can give
> > me a hint whats wrong there that would be great
>
> I've tested the signalmapper and it worked very fine with me. I didn't
> touch any code regarding signalmapper.
> Maybe your Qt installation is broken?

Certainly not, the only thing that is broken here is the latest
binutils...

Anyway, the reason was simply that I took the wrong project, somehow I
managed to delete my QMake test project for KDev4 and used another one I
had lying around. But that one still had the wrong content in the .kdev4
file and thus the generic filemanager was loaded.

Which brings up another thing: These build actions need to move from the
projectmanagerview to the actual manager plugins, currently I get a
"build" item even though I use a plain filemanager...

You need more time; and you probably always will.