Finding APR

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 9 20:02:58 UTC 2007

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Couldn't you've said that apr uses autotools for building? [snip]

Sorry, didn't know it was relevant! :-) (Also I have never tried to
build apr on Windows to know if it also uses autotools or has a
Windows-only build system.)

> So bottom line is: We don't have to worry about whitespace in paths on
> windows and unix.

Ok, in that case I guess splitting at ' ' (i.e. what I did in kdesdk) is
safe. That's good. :-)

--
Matthew
"Every cloud has a silver lining (except for the mushroom shaped ones,